BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Glimpse



...August 22,2009...
....5:40 a.m.. Reyes' home....

I woke up with my hair a complete mess. I looked out the window and saw darkness. The clock said it was 5:40 a.m. I got up and put on my slippers. I went to the dining room drowsily. I was in no mood to eat breakfast. There was a box of cereal at the cupboard. I grabbed it before my little sister could. She put on a pout face and turned to get the milk. I laughed in my head and poured the last batch of cereal on my bowl. I started to chew and saw Abigail, my sister, eat the leftover from last night's dinner. She hated rice; but of course she had no choice. Our mom had taught us to always eat breakfast before we leave. She said it was energy. "Zairian Alexa Reyes, did you do your homework?". The irate voice made my head turn. My mom was coming and by the tone of her voice, she had just found out I was up all night texting. I looked at Abigail with piercing eyes. That little brat. Typical of her rat me out. There were piles of homework; but my laziness conquered me. I couldn't help it. I just nodded and rushed to the bathroom. My mom couldn't say a word. After checking I was prepped up for... school, I rushed out of the house and rode a cab.

0 comments: