BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Preface

I could hear my heart beating like an engine out of control. I was walking along a dark lobby. All I heard were dogs howling and the sound of the wind whooshing the trees. I ran fast till my feet grew soar. Then I got cornered, there was no escape. This was it, the end to my journey. I closed my eyes; and prayed that this would be over with. I thought about him, he was the reason I was here. And I knew in my heart, he was the reason of my existence. I just wished he was here with me, comforting me, saying it's alright just like he always did; but we we're given a short span of time; and we didn't make it. We never got to bid goodbye, the most painful thing to say. I thought about where he maybe now, was he in the brink of danger like me? or was he safe, that made me smiled. If he were out of danger, that would bring peace to my mind. I would die happily, he was alive. I wiped my last tear and stood up. This was for him. I would face the creature with my very soul so that he would be safe. I'd risk mine for his. Isn't that what love is? Selflessness. I knew that if the slayer headed to my direction, he was out of harm's way. I grabbed the necklace that symbolized our deep love for each other, held it tight in my heart and faced his golden eyes. He was facing me, growling with a fierce look. I approached him, ready for what was about to come. Death.

0 comments: